At the present time I live in NC (moved here from Calif the week before nursing school started). I am in a season of HUGE transition right now. By God's grace, I am just about to graduate from nursing school in 44 days!!! Then honestly - I have NO clue what to expect in life - I will most likely be moving to a new state, new place to live, start of a new career, new church, new people, etc. I am walking by faith - clinging to the Lord and trusting that He will work out each detail! Feel free to pray for me! :-) I am hoping this will be an area of consistency spiritually as all of these changes hit in the coming weeks and months!
I met Steph about 10 years ago working camp in Colorado! I think I saw her post something on Facebook about this and invited myself! ;-) I have no clue as to my first CD - Steven Curtis Chapman comes to mind for my first Christian CD. I use Tom's natural mint toothpaste. My favorite condiment is plain coconut milk yogurt mixed with salsa…it is kind of sweet/tangy (I am allergic to most condiments and a lot of foods - so I have to be creative!!).
Hey Dana! How is your reading going? I added you to get email notifications! Have you been getting them?
ReplyDelete