Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Introduction

I wrote my first entry prior to reading the directions. That is my personality- jump in with both feet. I met Stephanie when she became children's minister at Roebuck Baptist Church. I am thankful and blessed by her friendship.

My husband Rodney and I have been married for 18 years. We have two sons - a lot of testosterone in our house! I teach Preschool PE. It is a a blast. I love to write and am a regular contributor to Upstate Parent.

I don't remember my first CD. My first RECORD was probably Lionel Richie. There I go dating myself again. My favorite condiment is A-1 steak sauce. I am looking forward to getting to know all of you.



1 comment:

  1. Well, what'dya know, your first entry before you read the directions was better than the one after, so that just clears up that no one should listen to me. :p

    ReplyDelete