My name's Jeanette. I'm a 22 year old, fresh outta college, Anderson alumn, once-again resident of Mom and Dad, long-distance girlfriend of a STBS student, first year music/orchestra teacher at 3 schools of students grades K-8. It's a loaded life but a life I love. God has surprised me at every turn of this past year and I'm so thankful for it.
Sorry I'm behind on introductions, but just like everyone else my life's a bit crazy. Ever since Stephanie mentioned reading through the Bible with others I was all for it but honestly I never intended on blogging too...that is until she sent me the link last night. :) Nonetheless, I'm excited to be able to read and discuss along with my mom, Maria, and you all.
I joined in thanks to Stephanie. I joke that she "moved in" to my parents' house when I moved out for college but in all seriousness I'm thankful for her heart for the Word and consider it a tremendous blessing to call her friend.
My favorite condiment is Ketchup. No doubt.
My first CD I bought? With my own money, probably Relient K.
In these first 3 days I've read first thing in the morning. The lack of routine on Christmas Break has helped that so next week will be the true test. What a blessing it has been to begin my day with seeing a glimpse of the Gods big story before my day starts. I've been most amazed by Gods continued grace. He created beauty. He clothed even after sin. In the genealogy of Jesus are many sinful people with rough pasts. Still even then, God's upper story was greater than the lower story known to earth. I'm so thankful that the upper story knew the Gospel was coming even in Genesis 3.
Happy reading, my new friends.
I love that view of things: upper story and lower story.
ReplyDeleteI am doubly blessed by you... Probably because of all the times you've thought "bless her heart" when we've served together. :p
I love it too!! It's how Max Lucado and Randy Frazee refer to it in The Story. We're going through it at FBS and I'm loving being able to go through now and read more in depth. I think it's a beautiful perspective, though.
ReplyDeleteLove you, mean it. :)