Thursday, January 2, 2014

Emily

Hi everyone!

My name is Emily Beach.  I am Stephanie's younger sister!  I have lived in Atlanta, Georgia for 7 years.  I moved here after I graduated from the University of Kentucky...thinking I was being adventurous and fun- when really God had it in the plan all along.

I'm a doe-eyed newlywed (married on my 29th birthday, August 4th 2012).  I have a pretty incredible 7.5 year old stepson named James.  My hubby is a professional drummer and private teacher and I'm a freelance video producer, among other things.  I'll pretty much do anything that someone will pay me to do.  :)


I've probably read the book of Genesis about 30x, in my sad attempt to start reading the whole bible.  I'm really hoping this blog and accountability will be the support that I need to keep going after Genesis!  My husband is also going to track along with me on his own...don't worry, I won't let him read our blog.  No boys allowed!

My first cd...was Carman: The Standard.  Oh yeah.  Who's in the House?  JC!



I like any toothpaste that burns my mouth.  That way I know it's working.  Oh, and I don't go cheap.  The name brands have brainwashed me.

Is queso a condiment?

1 comment:

  1. I just found that CD when I was packing to move here!

    ReplyDelete