Thursday, January 16, 2014

Trista!

What's the latest on your adoption? Eeeek! 

2 comments:

  1. We are getting closer and closer to being able to send in our BIG dossier packet which is huge! Next week we will have our psychological evaluation as well as send off a form to immigration- two big steps :) So far, so good! Just sooo ready for that referral I can barely stand it! Thanks for asking. I am sooo enjoying this daily reading! I haven't quite found a good routine yet- just getting it in whenever I can throughout the day. I know I'm not going to understand everything but I have been amazed at the whispers from God on what He particularly wants to show me. It's like I hear Him saying "Okay, slow down I want you to understand this". I have read Genesis and Matthew multiple times before but much of it is like reading it for the first time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very exciting! :) Let me know if there are any Vied traits that the psychologist says are in fact, not normal. That might be good to know. ;) I admire and love you! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete