I'm so excited to be apart of this group. I know Stephanie from Roebuck baptist church and kinda invited myself to join. I'm married to my husband, Joey going on 17 years this April and we have two children, Joey, 22 and Jules, 15. I recently decided to pursue a huge career change and started college to begin my journey into nursing. This is something that I've wanted to do for 20 years, but life always got in the way. I've attempted to read the bible all the way through by myself and have always gotten side tracked and thought that this would be a great opportunity to read all the way through with some accountability partners. I've struggled in the past with my prayer life because I'm not the most patient person and I wanted to see prayers answered right away. It's just been in the last 20 months that I have been able to see just how prayers are answered in God's own timing. I can look back over my life and see God's hand in every situation and I believe I've walked this path to become the woman that I am today. I am a piece of clay being molded into His masterpiece. I look forward to this journey with yal.
As for the questions: first CD: I can barely remember what I did yesterday. So no clue. My favorite right now is the My Hope CD.
Favorite condiment: BBQ sauce or ketchup
Favorite toothpaste: crest mint
How far along are you in nursing school?
ReplyDelete