Hi, y'all! I'm Maria, and I was invited to be a part of this reading plan by Steph. We became friends almost immediately after she joined RBC as Director of Children's Ministries. What a blessing she is to my heart.
I have been married for nearly 25 years to Randy, and we have a 22 y/o daughter who graduated from college in the spring and an 18 y/o son graduating from HS this coming spring. I attended the Universities of Florida (Go Gators!!) and South Florida, and am the Executive Director of a non-profit substance abuse services agency. Reading and writing are both things I love to do. As a matter of fact, I have a personal blog and another group blog to which I contribute with 4 other ladies. Neither of those blogs have received any of my attention recently, I'm afraid. My life is lived primarily in my car, driving from here to there.
I long to hunger for God's Word and need the accountability a blog can provide. I am in the hospital right now, recovering from knee replacement surgery, but hope not to get "behind" since I started reading with the plan on my Kindle a couple of weeks ago. GOD is going to do amazing things through this effort, I believe. Can't wait to get to know y'all!
No comments:
Post a Comment