Hello everyone! I'm Trista Larkin and I am Steph's first cousin in KY. I have been married for almost 12 years and have two wonderful children, Dylan and Olivia. We are also currently in the process of adopting a new addition to our family from Haiti (we just finished up 10 hours of adoption ed so that's why I'm late). I do great with a bible study, book, or class setting where I follow a set of questions and commentary that take me through the Word, however when just sitting down to read by myself with no direction, I tend to get distracted and give up. I never feel closer to God than when I am reading His word everyday. I so crave to continue to know Him deeper and deeper. He has spoken to me so much through His word so I am so excited to have a plan of reading everyday!
I love love love great music but I'm ashamed to say my first CD I remember buying was TLC- I know, it's bad. My favorite condiment is with no question ranch- I eat it on EVERYTHING :) And I can brush my teeth with anything but Crest kids sparkle- blah!
Eeeek! I'm so glad you are joining us, Trista!!! Will be praying for your adoption and can't wait to hear about how things unfold!
ReplyDeleteLove you! -Steph
Thanks Steph, I'm excited too! Thanks for getting this together!
ReplyDelete