Also, what would you all think if we rotated turns being responsible for posting every couple of days? And of course, anyone could comment below. It might create a little more structure (and accoutibilty).
Just a couple of ideas! I am now way opposed to keeping it free for all, just an idea :)
That's a great idea! What if everyone who wanted chose a specific day of the week to post?
ReplyDeleteI'm game on that! It would help me be more disciplined. And we don't have to post everyday, though that's an option.
ReplyDeleteSunday would probably be the beat day for me.
ReplyDeletePerfect!! I'm asking some other ladies if they'd like to chose a day as well! Thank you Britany! I will take Fridays! And of course anyone can post anytime!
ReplyDeleteI would rather post when I feel inspired about something or in response to someones post. But ya'll go ahead and do whatever. I always post my name because I didn't sign up with a gmail account and it doesn't give my name with the post.
ReplyDelete