Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Intorduction- Brittany

Hi! I'm glad to meet y'all! I am Brittany Taylor, I worked camp with Stephanie in 2008 (and I'm pretty sure I still owe her money for loaning it to me to go to Wicked that year!) haha. Don't judge me for that, I have actually not seen her since then. I currently live in Nashville, just moved here about 6 months ago and am living the 20 somethings dream! And by that, I'm working random jobs to pay the bills while I try to get into the field I got my degree in, which is Non-prof/Social work. :) I'm going to be very real... I have always struggled with reading the Bible and praying. It is something I decided needed to be made a priority in my life! First CD- I'm not sure at all. Probably Boys II Men or LFO Favorite condiment- I love, love, love them all and mixing them all. Probably Ranch though. Toothpaste- I'm very picky. I only like the 3D white, mint flavor. Stephanie invited me/I asked if I could take part long distance! :) I'm excited to journey with you all in this, I'll go ahead and say... I'll probably need a lot of accountability in it, so thanks in advanced!

No comments:

Post a Comment