Monday, December 30, 2013

Introductions

Okay, I guess I will go first on the introductory blog but I am no writer so it will be to the point. I am Tammy Grice, a friend of Stephanie from Roebuck Baptist Church.  My husband and I will have been married 20 years on June 25, 1994.  I have 2 stepsons and 2 sons - Drew (28), Luke (25), Jacob (17) and Ben (15). I also have a granddaughter Brooklynn whomis 4.  I am a CPA and do primarily audit work at a local firm in Spartanburg.  I have had a lot of things going on with my family over the last few years and grew weary of prayera that never seemed to be answered.  I have made a committment to focus on my relationship with God in 2014 and am excited about this journey through Gods word.

1 comment:

  1. I posted before I saw the questions. I have no idea what the first cd I ever bought was. I love ketchup. I prefer colgate gel. Stephanie invited me.

    ReplyDelete