First #1: If I have your email address you should have already received an email with an invitation to be an author of this blog, meaning any one of you can log in and make a post! I want all of us to feel like we own this blog. This is a space for us to ask silly, unanswerable, answerable or hard questions. If you want to offer encouragement, or have something that God is really teaching you as you read that you'd like to share, then you can jump online and post! I highly encourage you to do this! The more interactive we are on this space the more fun we will we have and the more we will be able to keep each other accountable! You can also feel free to simply comment as others post. Heads up, the less you post or comment the more permission you are giving us to believe you aren't reading and earning your good Christian points! haha, kust kidding. Seriously though, this is a safe place, and I feel excited about what is going to happen in our lives because of the daily time we are giving to Jesus!
First #2: Make sure that you have subscribed to the blog by entering your email in the "Follow by Email" box to the right so that you receive an email when someone posts.
First #3: Let's introduce ourselves! I think it would be great if everyone would write an introductory post! Go to Google.com, swing up to the right hand corner of the page, click "Sign In" and sign in with the info I sent you or your own if you are an author. Then click the square icon that looks like nine small squares and find "Blogger". find the button that looks like a pencil, start writing and post!
I am so glad for everyone to meet each other. Feel free to invite your friends!
Hope to hear from everyone soon!
Stephanie
No comments:
Post a Comment