Rheba Calton
Hi everybody! I know Stephanie from Roebuck Baptist Church, but really got close to her after we went on a mission trip to Peru together. I have been married to my husband Cuyler for 29 years, have 3 children ages 26, 24 and 20 (2 boys and a girl, respectively) and one sweet 15 month old grandson with another one on the way in April. I don't remember my first CD, but my first 45 rpm was Twist and Shout by the Beatles. My favorite condiment is Polynesian sauce from Chick Fil A. I love anything coffee flavored and have a special weakness for Cold Stone Creamery's Lotta Caramel Latte Milkshake! I have read through my bible most recently using my life application bible NIV but it took me several years. I am excited to read through the bible in one year and plan to use the ESV version this time. Have to use my bible instead of kindle or you version because I have to underline and make notes! Excited to get started!
No comments:
Post a Comment