Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Checking In

Hi, ladies. I just wanted to encourage you to push through Leviticus and be expectant of what God may be saying to you thru His Word. All of it is divinely inspired, even those laws that make you say, "Woahh...what was that??" I was so glad to get out of Leviticus and into Numbers a few days ago, but Leviticus gave me an appreciation for my salvation that I've not felt in a long, long time. Can you imagine still being held to the law??  I know there's no way I could live up to all those rules and the detailed penance Moses described. Every day after reading, I would just pray and thank God for Jesus. You know, there are worse ways we can spend our time!

So hang in there! Persevere! And while you're plowing through the last little bit of Leviticus, thank the Father for the Son. For Grace.

~Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment